Hello!! I hope everyone is having a great start to 2017. I wanted to write today to thank each and every one of you, who have assisted or helped in some way, to make my business more successful in 2016. Not only was my business more successful, but I was also more successful on a personal level. I had the opportunity to travel abroad toward the end of 2016 to Peru. What a great way to end 2016 and start 2017. I wanted to share the picture below as a reminder to anyone who thinks they can’t do something. Every day we are surrounded by people, media, and life telling us we can’t. Well I am here to tell you, I was one of those people two years ago. And since I have started thinking I CAN, and started thinking about how I can make each moment count, I have been able to live my life fully, with more intention than ever before. I have also had the opportunity to translate this style of living into my business practice. Friends, family, yoga, clients, referral partners, and my employee Ron Young, have all made this possible. If you or someone you know, owes the IRS, below is proof, you CAN DO SOMETHING to get it resolved!!
Some highlights from 2016:
– We were successful with an Effective Tax Administration OIC Accepted for $500 (client owed $24,000!)
– We saved a woman $35,000 in penalties on a married filing separate year where she was not responsible for the tax debt incurred
– We saved a client over $30,000 in tax, penalty, and interest by way of an Offer in Compromise
– We successfully resolved an innocent spouse case involving spousal abuse, saving the taxpayer $45,000
– We set up multiple installment agreements, placed multiple accounts into currently non collectible, and were responsible for multiple lien releases and withdrawals
– We successfully received a lien discharge so a property could be sold to get the taxpayer out from underneath the mortgage, home, and debt
– We settled multiple accounts saving taxpayers over $600,000 in tax liability
– We kept the IRS at bay keeping 99% of our clients protected from levy, garnishment, and seizure action by the IRS
– We saved tens of thousands of dollars with effective Audit Representation
– We had our first NO CHANGE audit this year, meaning the IRS made zero changes to the tax return due to our audit preparation, and professionalism in the actual audit
So here is to your best year yet!! Make it count!!
Cheers and Happy New Year!!!
Call Our Office
If you or someone you know can’t afford to pay back their IRS tax liability, and you’re not sure why, give us a call at 720-398-6088. We will be pleased to assist!
As always, thank you for reading!!